If you have experienced a plumbing emergency, you can immediately contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses emergencies popular to plumbing daily. Of the most common ones, 10 are here.
- Clogged Sinks – There’s a problem when you’re brushing your teeth and the sink fails to drain.
- Clogged Toilets – If it makes strange noises, spills or fails to flush, the toilet is clogged up.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains -If a weird, gurgling sound comes from the drain, your bathroom and shower drains may get clogged.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets -Leaky toilets and faucets can cause rust to grow.
- Leaky Water Heater – A leaky water heater valve can be easily replaced, but you need to buy a new water heater if the water heater wall has completely rusted out.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses – washing machines are sturdy, durable appliances, but the water hoses are often the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines – tree roots, earthquakes and poorly aimed shovels can cause underground water lines to break.
- Burst Pipes – The freeze-thaw cycle can trigger a burst of exposed pipes. This problem could turn into a complete pipe replacement, which would need to be managed by experts.
- No Hot Water – no hot water in your bathroom could be a result of water heater malfunction or plumbing leak.
- Sewer System Backup – Multiple clogged drains and gurgling toilets are among the signs of a sewer system backup.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.