Living in a wet and humid region can be very challenging. Excess moisture always causes problems like dust, allergens, molds, bad odor, health issues, etc. To tackle this problem, there are various brands of dehumidifiers available in the market. You can choose from a range of humidity controlling appliances.
Out of all the brands, EcoAir is a renowned name. They provide a range of dehumidifiers like a desiccant, domestic and industrial dehumidifiers. In this article, we will provide ecoair dehumidifier reviews. We will review the different range of appliances to make your choice easy.
It consists of 6 appliances. They are divided into Classic and Simple.
DD1 Classic MK5: It is made using the latest E& technology. It has an auto toggle power saver, which helps you to save up to 40% on energy bills. It also has over-dry protection, which prevents the air from becoming too dry. It has a new controlled feature and is whisper quiet.
- DD1 Simple: It removes up to 7 liters of water per day. It is simple with two years warranty and a silver filter. This device is compact as well as lightweight. It is ecofriendly and makes less noise.
- DD3 Classic: It removes up to 10 liters of water per day. It is simple with two years warranty and electronic control panel. It is eco-friendly, lightweight, and easy to use.
- DD3 Simple: It removes up to 10 liters of water per day. It has two years warranty and easy to use rotary humidistat. It comes with a 150-degree adjustable outlet to remove air.
- DD1 Mini: It is very compact and lightweight. It provides clean air and has safety features like alarms. It is also made using E7 technology.
- DD128: It is stylish and works on desiccant technology. It has a tilt protect and alarm feature. This device has two years warranty and is built on E7 technology.
There are seven types of domestic dehumidifiers.
- Arion26L: It can remove up to 26 liters of water per day. It is energy efficient and consists of a timer along with a child lock. There is a digital humidity display mechanism.
- DC12: It removes up to 12 liters of water each day. It has a touch button along with the display. This device has 2 fans and auto features. It works on compressor technology and has 2 years of warranty.
- DC18: It has all the features of DC12. This device removes up to 18 liters of water each day instead of 12.
- Essential: It is a new product that removes up to 12 liters of water each day. You can check the levels using the touch button on it. It is compact and uses compressor technology.
- DC202: It is a hybrid appliance. It removes moisture as well as purifies the air with 5 stage purification system. It is compact and easy to use. There is a fragrance box along with an air purification button.
- DCW10: It is a wall-mounted appliance. You can use it with a remote. It uses splash-proof technology. It has a power compressor extraction system. This device also has a timed function.
- DCW10 Simple: It is also a wall-mounted dehumidifier. It has all the features of DCW10 but can work as a stand-alone appliance too.
These are our product reviews about the range of Eco Air Dehumidifier. You can choose any product you like.