If you are owner of the house in Denver then you may need to paint your cabinet every few years and if you are doing it for the first time then you must be having lots of questions in your mind.
Following are few questions that you can always ask to cabinet painters in Denver and it will be good to know their answers too.
- How much time needed to paint my kitchen cabinets?
For any small to medium sized kitchen, you may need about 3 days to paint your kitchen cabinet. However, if your kitchen is quite large then it may take anything between 3 to 7 days.
- How much time needed for curing of painted cabinets?
For any freshly painted cabinet, it may take 7 – 10 days and will need about 30 days to get fully cured. To cure faster you must keep the doors of cabinet open.
- Whether painting the cabinets are really worth?
Certainly, by painting the kitchen cabinets, you can improve the appearance of the kitchen. In case the cabinets are too old then it is necessary to paint.
- What is better option between repainting and replacing kitchen cabinet?
If you want to save your cost then it is always better to repaint the cabinet rather than replacing them. However, if the cabinets are really in very poor shape then it will be better to replace them.
- Is it possible to paint kitchen cabinet without sanding?
Though sanding is usually recommended however if condition of your cabinets is very good then you can avoid sanding.
- Is it necessary to paint inside the kitchen cabinet doors?
If the inside of the cabinet is visible then it will certainly be necessary to paint inside the cabinet and if the interior views can be blocked then you can avoid painting inside.
- Is it possible to paint cabinets without removing all the doors?
If you remove the doors then surely the quality of painting will be much better.
- How much will the painting of kitchen countertops cost?
Usually, the rate of painting of kitchen countertop is $6 – $14/square foot. However it will also depend upon the size of your job.