The classic designs for kitchens will never go out of style. They are proven to stand the test of time. However, kitchen remodeling contractors have remained creative to make sure that their customers have a few more ideas and options to choose from. “Living kitchens” continue to flood the market as people now want a kitchen that is versatile and can accomplish our everyday household chores.
Here are some of the hottest trends in the kitchen industry this 2020!
- Flextension Layout- This style of a kitchen layout expands the use of the kitchen to where it acts as if the kitchen area can sustain the family’s needs. You can install breakfast bars, a pantry, or even a small living room.
- Colorful Kitchens- This 2020 proves to be a more adventurous and daring year as people are now venturing into what specific color themes and palettes they would like as opposed to the traditional ones.
- Sustainability- More people are now starting to understand just how important taking care of our planet is. Sustainable products like kitchen cabinets in Pasadena are now high in demand.
- Integrated Appliances- These built-in units are perfect for those who want to maximize their kitchen space. They are less exposed and promote more creativity.
- Smart Kitchens- With technology being as advanced as it is, many kitchen designs are now promoting wireless kitchen gadgets. A good example of this is smart ovens and dishwashers