Time flies too fast. It’s the last season of winter. And it’s a new year now. This only means that from another decade history will emerge. And as this is a new year, new updates are taking place in the architecture interior design sectors.
It is therefore highly likely that homeowners will remodel their bathrooms. And as many new designs appear for this new year, the remodeling of the bathroom may make mistakes by some homeowners and builders.
Through making these kinds of mistakes, it can ruin the design and cost you much more to remodel your bathroom. There are some things you shouldn’t do to prevent these kinds of issues when remodeling toilets:
Not having a proper remodeling plan
- When you’re having a bathroom renovation, every single detail should be clear to your bathroom contractor. A key to a better bathroom is a well-planned renovation.
Neglecting to add enough storage
- There are a lot of ways on how you can achieve a great bathroom with enough storage spaces for your supplies like towels, toiletries, etc. You just have to consider the aesthetics that you want to add.
Making the toilet the first thing a person sees
- If you have a bigger bathroom space, having a separate room for the toilet is a great idea.
Refraining from having a proper ventilation plan
- When planning for a new bathroom look, always seek your contractor’s opinion for proper air circulation.
Ignoring the project timeline
- Your contractor will give you a schedule when the project will be done. You are responsible to check this from time to time so that you know that the project is progressing and improving.
For more information, check out this infographic by DURACARE Baths.