Installing kitchen cabinets tend to change the entire look of a house. Which is why the selection of the cabinets ought to matter. There’s a bundle of high-quality materials like natural stone and wood that can be used to design the cabinets. However, affordability is the major factor that pulls back people from getting their dream cabinets custom-made. But, what if we tell you that there are wood-like substances that can be used to make kitchen cabinets as enthralling as actual wood? Exciting, isn’t it? Besides, these options at companies like Renovilla can be used to bestow your kitchen with vivid looks that include:
- Traditional look cabinets
- Country look cabinets
- Contemporary look cabinets
- Classic look cabinets
- Modern look cabinets
- Urban look cabinets
That said, Renovilla has a team of wood magicians and designers that take into consideration all your ideas and requirements to make the cabinets of your choice, in whatever colors you want. Above all, they have a team of professional cabinet installers you can benefit from. Some of the best wood-like affordable cabinets you can get designed at this company are listed below.
- Melamine Kitchen Cabinets
These economical kitchen cabinets mimic the actual appearance of high-quality woods and are made with particles of actual wood chips and sawdust. These are available in a gamut of colors and exhibit the following properties that make them a popular option.
- They are easy to clean.
- They require no to very little maintenance.
- They are long-lasting.
- Thermoplastic Kitchen Cabinet Doors
With a full MDF body incorporated with a layer of thermoplastic sheet, these cabinet doors are in trend because of the following reasons.
- They can be made available in unique colors.
- They can be made in a number of shapes and textures.
- They can withstand moisture.
Besides, all that’s needed to clean them is warm water and a cloth. In other words, they do not accumulate much dirt.
- Polyester Kitchen Cabinets
These cabinets aren’t popular only because they are economical, they are also popular because:
- They are impact resistant, thus strong.
- They are scratch resistant.
- It’s fairly easy to clean them.
Also, these cabinets have a melamine core with broad sides that are made of polyester.
- Lacquered MDF Kitchen Cabinets
Lacquered MDF kitchen cabinet doors have the following features.
- They are joint less.
- They can be crafted in a number of shapes, sizes, colors, textures, and finishes.
- They are climate resistant.
Most of their strength characteristics are because of the factor that they are made by a mixture of hardwood and softwood wooden fibers that are bonded together with high-quality wax and resin.