Imagine living in a home with world class interiors ,with all the modern amenities , but having a sully and hum-drum looking wardrobe in your bedroom . Well! That sully looking wardrobe is enough to spoil the look of your bedroom !Hence, it becomes very important that you choose a wardrobe that complements your interiors well. A nice wardrobe will change the whole look of the room and will ace up your sleeve. A wisely chosen wardrobe that blends with other interiors brightens up your home. It should definitely match other interiors. They are made of high-quality metal, glass and wood and are available in several different rich and durable finishes. Selecting a good wardrobe is as essential as selecting the other furniture for your home.
Renovation not includes painting or adding a false ceiling. It is a much wider concept. It also includes changing the look of your furniture. Finding a good wardrobe is one such example. A wardrobe is not just a closet to keep your clothes and essentials, but it can change the very look of your bedroom. Wardrobes are considered as functional units in Indian homes. But now wardrobe designs have evolved to make a style statement in your bedroom. You can also add LED lights to your wardrobe. With translucent doors and LED lights, a wardrobe looks very stylish and classy, and is moreover in trend these days. There are many other experiments like these, which you can try to get the best out of a wardrobe. Wardrobes can be customized according to your room like wardrobe design with dressing table, whether its spacious or small. Myriad of options are available in the market related to colour, designs, shape, size etc.
Wardrobes for small Indian homes – Be minimalistic!:
Wardrobes, customized for small Indian homes are the ones which occupy minimal space , but provide adequate and sufficient space to keep your things . A small space doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice with your essential items . You can organize all your things in a well-designed small wardrobe. Small Indian homes basically need wardrobes that are compact but are side by side sufficient to fulfill their storage needs.
You can use certain tips to make your small room appear spacious –
- You can make your bedroom appear twice as large with wardrobes that come with mirrored surfaces.
- If your bedroom is small but tall, you can make use of the height by opting for a wardrobe with lofts. This makes the room look more spacious plus providing you with extended cabinets that go up to the ceiling of your room.
- Sliding doors also save the space as you don’t have to save the space for wardrobe doors to open .
- Translucent doors are an intelligent wardrobe design solution perfect for small Indian bedrooms as they add depth and free up space.
- Buy a little raised wardrobe , whose legs are visible , this also makes the room appear bigger . Moreover, it is easy to clean under the wardrobe when it has raised legs, otherwise the dirt gets collected over years .
You can use these tips to judiciously use your room space by redesigning your wardrobe.
SLIDE RIDE –Sliding door wardrobe designs !
The storage requirement of an average home has been spiraling up, but the floor space of new homes has reduced significantly. Wardrobes with sliding doors are one such invention that has revolutionized the way we store items. There are small sliding wardrobes which can be customized to suit tiny spaces and large ones too, for rooms with big storage requirements. A conventional wardrobe takes up space when its doors open in the front. A sliding wardrobe comes to the rescue here ,by taking up only the space of a wardrobe , whereas you don’t need to leave much space for the radius of the door panel .Sliding wardrobe doors can be made from a wide variety of materials like frosted glass, mirrors, wood, metal and veneer .
Here are certain tips that you can use to make your sliding wardrobe last longer.
- Always choose doors that run on wheels installed on top of the shutter rather than at the bottom of the shutter.
- Bottom running wheels over time can get sluggish due to accumulated dirt in the wheel channels.
- You can add LED lights, to make it appear more attractive , with translucent sliding doors .
- Try incorporating brushes in a wardrobe, so that dirt doesn’t accumulate in the corners of the closet .
- Try not to use particle board, MDF or ply as these don’t offer maximum resistance against bending.
- Put a small stopper at the end of the door so that it doesn’t recoil after banging on the other side.
WONDER WOMAN WARDROBE –Wardrobe designs for women!
A woman’s wardrobe should be designed in a little different way . It should be designed in a way to suit a woman’s needs . There should be long hanging , ideal for formal dresses and short hanging for short party dresses, blouses, cardigans and shirts .There should be drawers for underwear, nightwear and hosiery. There should be wire baskets and shelves for jumpers, tops, jeans and trousers. Racks which are an ideal way of storing belts, jewellery and scarves. No women’s wardrobe is complete without an area for handbag and shoe storage. Drawers should be made for different accessories and make up. There is much more that can be incorporated in a woman’s wardrobe according to each woman’s needs.
TRI DOOR – 3 door wardrobe design !
A three door spacious piece offers plenty of style with a lot of storage space to store all your essentials. These are the most common ones , being used these days , as these offer good space for storage . Considering its usage, one should always ensure that they are easy to operate, have enough storage space and go well with the decor of the house. These types are more recommended for a spacious big bedroom .
CORNER WARDROBE – COZY CORNER !
Corner wardrobe are specially designed to save space . Corner wardrobes are perfect to get extra space without taking too much room. So even if you have limited space it’s possible to make the most of it. It fits in the corner , providing enough room and looks classy. These type of wardrobes are great space savers and moreover , your corners get well utilized .
WALK IN WARDROBE – A DREAM COME TRUE !
A walk in wardrobe is a dream for many. All those celebrities out there have these kind of cabinets, with a separate drawer for their clothes, footwear , accessories , make up etc . Now you can also feel like a celebrity, with these type of wardrobes. You can display everything at one place in an organized manner. Walk-in wardrobes add a touch of luxury. Any unused room can easily be converted in a walk-in wardrobe by adding shelves . Walk-in wardrobes are more expensive than the other ones. Their main benefit is easy access and easy-to-organize storage. But accommodating a walk-in wardrobe in small and medium sized homes is next to impossible. There’s a misconception that you need lots of room for a walk-in wardrobe. The type of storage you need simply comes down to what you own. These type of closets or wall wardrobes are an epitome of luxury. A dedicated place for your clothes and shoes is really all you need to make the walk-in closet a dream come true.
TV WARDROBE DESIGNS –
You can set the TV either in between the open shelving or build a door to conceal the TV when it’s not in use. It’s the best way to incorporate your TV in a closet. The advantage is that you don’t need a separate wall for a TV and a closet. You can have all of it at one place. Moreover, it looks more organized as the wires are not visible, when its inside a closet .
BUILT IN WARDROBE DESIGN!
Abuilt-in wardrobe is the perfect way to de-clutter your room, and with a wide range of beautiful designs available, you can get the perfect fitted wardrobe for your space, budget and personality.
MASTER BEDROOM WARDROBE DESIGNS!
Master bedroom is a bedroom where the master/owner of the house lives. Master bedroom is generally the most spacious room in the house. Hence, options for a wardrobe are many . If there is enough space in the master bedroom, then you can get a bigger wardrobe for your room . You can even utilize the corners or if the room is too big , you can definitely dedicate a space in your room to your walk in wardrobe . There are a myriad of options available. Here are a few designs :
- We put our brain and brawn into your home projects to help you create your own dream house with top sublime interiors.
- Whether you wish to add a false ceiling to your home, or get the right furniture for your home , or redesign your flooring , 360interiors helps you fulfill your wishes .
- At 360interiors, we offer a wide variety of professional services to help you renovate your home or office space. We are renovation specialists and our role is to deliver your dream renovation, within your budget.
- We produce a well-constructed plan and design for our clients. We provide professional experts, hard-work repair and Building material experts to understand your needs. Our team consists of Architects, builders, designers, maintenance work specialists and Highly Skilled Labor. We also render a free maintenance contract for a limited time after the renovation.
- We give our clients high-quality finished products in lowest cost. Our contacts in the field enable us to get skilled workmanship for less price than any home owner would get for a single project which minimizes the cost of renovation at every step.
- We provide concept drawings and 3D digital designs for you to comprehend better. We use augmented reality to give you a preview of what your house will look like. Our 3D drawings will help you visualize the end look of the renovation before you even start.
- Poor management can make you feel renovation as a never ending project. At 360interiors, we design a perfectly well structured plan to complete your renovation project on time and within your budget.
- We at 360interiors help you deliver you the X-factor you need for your dream home. Our in-house team of designers is committed to provide you with the exact design you need.
- Our new section of the blog – DO IT THE RIGHT WAY series provides some very useful construction and renovation tips.
- 360interiors team is dedicated to provide excellence in maintenance with a 6 months’ F.O.C after service contract. Should you experience a problem or need assistance our team is ready to assist, no matter how small the issue is!
- So get your wardrobes customized by 360interiors, according to your wish, as we don’t compromise with the quality.