Synthetic grass is basically the artificial grass that looks exactly like the real grass; this grass is used in many places like school, offices, gardens, malls, etc. Nothing is perfect in this world, and that is the same case with this artificial grass. There are many advantages and disadvantages of artificial grass. And every potential customer needs to know all the facts before deciding that artificial grass is right for them or not.
Grasses have been used for years in the sports field and they were replaced from natural grasses due to the difference in maintenance, natural grass requires more maintenance and fake grass is particularly well suited for such areas. Artificial grass doesn’t require watering. So, this was all about artificial grass now let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of Artificial Grass
- Smart option – Using artificial grass is a very smart option because it is suitable for the people who are busy and it can provide you with several benefits for the solution of your lawn and garden.
- Does not depend on weather – Synthetic grass always looks beautiful in every weather, there is no impact of the weather on the appearance of this grass no matter which season it is the artificial turf is always going to look neat, tidy, and green.
- Low maintenance – As compared to the real grass the artificial grass is more convenient for the one who owns it because it does not require much maintenance, there is no need for pesticides or trimming the grass which also saves a lot of time. This grass does not need to be watered or fertilized.
- No need of a gardener – If a person is installing this synthetic grass in the garden then there will be no need for gardening it or there would be no requirement of a gardener. This grass never grows and they remain the same. It does not even require a lawnmower to maintain it which also reduces air pollution caused by a lawnmower.
- Convenient for travellers – Those people who like to travel or who have to travel due to their business e not able to main, in the lawns and gardens beautiful because they don’t have enough time to spend on it, artificial grass is a convenient option for them. The people who live away from home for a long period of time can install these grasses because they do not require any maintenance.
Disadvantages of artificial grass
- They are not environment friendly – In many cases, the production of synthetic grass can be bad for the environment because the industries that make it cause pollution and waste, it totally depends on the production method of business but still, we cannot deny the fact that a factory creates a lot of pollution.
- Expensive – This is one of the biggest disadvantages of fake grass that they are expensive as compared to the real grass and it is also a fact that it is very important to buy a Grass that it is of good quality otherwise all the money spend on this grass will be a waste.
It is clear from the above description that what are the advantages and disadvantages of artificial grass and now a person who is thinking to buy this artificial grass can easily decide whether to buy it or not.